#BAMEed is launching its first Unconference on 3rd June 2017 In Birmingham. The overarching theme is exploring the idea of Unconscious Bias.
We have kindly been sponsored by Leeds Beckett University and London Leadership Strategy.
We are also grateful to Dame Elizabeth Cadbury School in Birmingham for hosting the event and providing the refreshments.
*Click HERE to get your free ticket*
We have 30 tickets remaining only! (16/4/17)
The day will aim to bring you insights from key professionals, academics and advocates in this field. It will allow you to network with others from around the country and get you to assess your own Unconscious Bias!
This conference will expand the conversation that has been happening all around via #BAMEe.
We are delighted to confirm the following Keynote speakers, panel members and workshop leaders:
- Professor Dame Elizabeth Anionwu DBE, CBE, FRCN
- Darren Chetty Teaching fellow and doctoral candidate
- Bukky Yusuf Leadership Matters Ambassador
- Professor Damien Page of Leeds Beckett University
- Mark Martin- Ed Tech Expert
- Dr Christine Callender of UCL & BELMAS
- Hannah Wilson Headteacher at Aureus School & WomenED Co-founder
- Qamar Riaz HeadTeacher
- Anthea Lee Senior BBC Producer
Dr Paul Miller University of Huddersfield
- Ellie Mulcahy Researcher for LKMco
- Jaz Ampaw-Farr Speaker, Trainer
- Amjad Ali- Teacher, Leader, SENCO and Trainer
We are aiming to make this unconference PAPERLESS and so will be running 'Chat Stations.' More details on this system to follow!
Also in attendance will be BAMEed group members- Amjad Ali, Allana Gay, Abdul Chohan, Penny Rabiger and Matt Young.
The BAMEed team will also create a LIVE toolkit on the day for colleagues to take away with them for their workplaces.
Please note: there will be prayer facilities available and a relaxing place away from food and refreshments for anyone that would prefer this during their fasting.We have also been able to confirm a full creche for the entire day!
Don't forget to sign up to the #BAMEed's mailing list. Click here!